Everyone seems to be “going green” nowadays. At Barker & Sons here in Orange County, however, being a Green Plumber
is more than a slogan. As licensed members of GreenPlumbers USA, a network of accredited plumbers extensively trained in water and energy efficiency technology, we can significantly lower your energy and water bills. We also adhere to a strict environmental code of ethics.
What Can Green Plumbers Do?
First, we perform a comprehensive home water audit. Our 50 point evaluation will show you how you can reduce water and energy consumption.
With 28 years of experience, we’re skilled at installing the newest, water efficient appliances, fixtures, and equipment. We can also recommend small personal steps you and your family can take to reduce daily water and energy use.
What’s the Latest Green Technology?
- High Efficiency Toilets - Using a maximum average of only 1.28 gallons per flush, their advanced hydraulic design saves the average family of four 16,000 gallons of water per year.
- High Efficiency Shower Heads - These cutting-edge devices provide an invigorating level of pressure, but use less water. So you’ll get a satisfying shower, while you save on energy and water bills.
- Tankless water heaters - These energy efficient water systems heat water only when you need it. Space saving and long lasting, tankless water heaters can reduce energy consumption by 20-40%.
- Faucet Aerators - These faucet attachments optimize flow while reducing water use from 2.2 gallons per minute to 1.5 gallons per minute. Allowing you to maintain water pressure while reducing your water bill by an average 32%.
- Solar Hot Water Systems – these environmentally friendly hot water systems use solar panels on the roof to heat your hot water. Typically, they pay for themselves in 4 to 8 years. Also offsetting their cost is a 30% federal tax credit, along with state incentives. 94% of customers surveyed said they considered these systems a good investment.
Reducing water usage is a win-win situation. You can enjoy the savings by lowering your energy and water bills, and you also help the environment. So you save green by being green! To find out more about our green technology and what you can do to reduce water and energy consumption, Barker and Sons Plumbing Orange County