When you think about plumbing and potential plumbing problems, we bet your first thoughts are about things like clogged toilets and slow draining kitchen sinks. In the grand scheme of things, though, your plumbing system is so much more than that!
Warning Signs You Need Sewer Line Repairs
- When toilets, tubs, and sinks are experiencing problems at the same time.
- You notice certain plumbing fixtures are being affected by the use of others.
- You hear a gurgling sound in your toilets and or drains.
- Obvious drainage at the clean-out.
- Trees/Roots near your sewer lines.
- You notice a sour smell in or around your home.
Reasons Why You Would Need Sewer Line Repairs
- Your pipes are broken or cracked
- Your pipes are blocked by tree roots or grease
- Your pipes are corroding or deteriorating
- Your pipes have bellied or sunk into the ground due to soil conditions
- Your pipes have leaking joins
How do we identify the problem?
Using our state-of-the-art video technology, we can find the exact location of your sewer problem and determine if you have any cracks, roots or a complete collapse. Sewer camera inspections are the best way to diagnose these issues.
How do we repair sewer lines?
If you’re concerned that sewer line repairs will require a plumbing company to rip up your entire yard, you don’t have to worry any longer! We are Orange County’s no dig, trenchless sewer line repair experts, meaning that we can solve the problem without digging trenches across your yard and driveway. Once we’ve diagnosed the problem, all we need to do is create two small access points for ourselves, which allow us to repair what could be several hundred feet of pipe with minimal damage to your landscaping.
Learning that your property requires sewer line repairs can be intimidating, but the team here at Barker and Sons Plumbing & Rooter is pleased to inform you that with our help, the process is actually relatively simple! Since we fully understand how much of an impact a sewer problem can have on your home, we focus on providing fast, yet effective, repair services.
For more information, please give us a call at 714.630.8766 – you can even request service right here on our website.