With Thanksgiving having passed, the holiday season is really now in full swing. And since it seems that people are beginning to buy their gifts earlier and earlier each year, we have a feeling you’ve probably already started your holiday shopping or are about to soon. So, if you have a handyman in your life and are looking for some gift ideas, we want to help – here’s what we suggest:
- A toolbox. Every handyman needs a strong, sturdy toolbox that can hold his growing collection of tools! Even if the handyman in your life already has one, if you know that it’s worn out or overflowing, it’s time to give him an upgrade.
- A screwdriver set. You can never have too many screwdrivers! Since certain projects require certain size screwdrivers, it’s important for all handymen to have a variety of options to choose from – thus, we suggest a screwdriver set!
- Work clothes. Tools aren’t the only thing a handyman needs…he also needs appropriate work clothes! After all, he shouldn’t have to wear his everyday jeans and fancy shirts while he’s getting his hands dirty. With that said, an awesome gift idea would be to pick out a new work shirt and some durable work pants!
- Boots. To go along with his work clothes, your handyman will also need a nice pair of work boots! Similar to what we just mentioned, he shouldn’t have to wear his nicest sneakers while working, so we think a pair of work boots would be much appreciated!
- A wireless radio. These days most everyone has an iPod or some kind of portable device that can play music, but on a job site or when working around the home, these items can easily break if they’re in the wrong place at the wrong time. So, get your handyman a wireless radio that’s durable and that makes sense for a work environment!
- Nails. While it may seem strange to give someone a box of nails, handymen know just how valuable these are – like screwdrivers, you really can never have enough! Also similar to screwdrivers, it would be a good idea to get your handyman nails of all different shapes and sizes.
- Protective gear. It is so, so important that all handymen have protective gear, such as gloves and goggles. Any repair or replacement work can be dangerous if not properly equipped with the right materials, so help your handyman stay safe by providing him with everything he needs!
Barker and Sons Plumbing & Rooter is a family owned and operated business that serves Orange County, California. Plumbing services are available 24/7, and a member of the team will personally answer all calls. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 714.630.8766 today.