We like to think that the experience you have when you choose Barker and Sons far exceeds that of when you choose to work with our competitors instead. Why? Well, it’s simple really. It’s because we care!
Here’s What Happens When You Call Barker:
- The Phone Call: When you call, you’ll be greeted with a friendly, enthusiastic member of our customer service team, who will help determine next steps pertaining to your personal plumbing problem — all while providing top notch service in the process.
- The Scheduling: Once we’ve identified next steps, our customer service team will provide assistance with scheduling an estimate or service appointment around your schedule and answering any plumbing questions you may have.
- The Expectations: You’ll never be left wondering what to expect when our service professional comes to the door. Before hanging up, we’ll make sure you know exactly what will happen on the day of your appointment.
- The Appointment: On the day of your appointment, our friendly and reliable dispatcher will contact you with updates on the technician’s status via text message or phone call — whichever you prefer.
- The Tech Tracking: We’ll send a text, email, and phone call our 30 minutes prior to our service pro’s arrival. That way, you don’t need to wait for us and are free to go about your day. Not only will you receive a picture of the service professional who’s on his or her way, but also a link to a map so you can track the technician in-the-moment.
- The Estimate: Because we’re committed to both transparency with our customers and sustaining our environment, we use iPads and emails to determine and deliver work estimates. We can include before pictures with the estimate and after pictures with the invoice.
- The Service: Each time you choose Barker, we’ll send a fully trained and certified service professional to address your concerns, answer your questions, go over options, and complete the work required in a professional and efficient manner.
- The Equipment: We use state of the equipment, like our sewer cameras with g-vision, electronic leak detection, and high-pressure water jetters that operate with water pressures up to 4,000 PSI!
- The Cleanup: As always, we are sure to tidy up when we are done so that we leave our customers’ homes as clean as it was when we found them!
- The Follow Up: After completion, you can expect to receive a follow up call from our customer service team to ensure everything went smoothly. Our number one goal is to provide an excellent customer experience through and through.
- The Review: We always invite our customers to leave feedback on their experience with us, and we send a text message and email with a easy to follow instruction on how to leave feedback or reviews on Google, Facebook, or any of our other review pages listed on ReviewBuzz.
And there you have it! Our recipe for a successful, and more importantly, enjoyable home service experience! Now, all that’s left to do is pick up the phone and find out how Barker and Sons Plumbing & Rooter can help you keep your plumbing in pristine condition.