Bubble baths reign supreme — yeah, that’s right, we said it.
We realize we may be a bit biased, being professional plumbers and all, but we truly believe that a relaxing bubble bath is a perfect way to start or end your day, depending on your preference.
If you’re on the fence, we get it.
That probably means you just haven’t had a life-changing bubble bath experience yet.
(Yes, they do exist.)
5 Ways to Make Your Bubble Bath Better
- Herbal Tea: To drink? Maybe. But to soak in? Definitely! Vamp up your bath with a DIY herbal tea bomb.
- Bath Pillow: Let your stress float away with a comfy, waterproof neck pillow. Just place your pillow, lean back, and get lost in your bubbly oasis.
- Waterproof Candles: Set the mood without worrying about a fire hazard. These submersible candles are battery operated and so easy to use.
- DIY Caddy: It can be hard to maneuver the wine glass, candles and your favorite book around while in the bath. After all, there’s only so much ledge space! Enter the DIY lap caddy from Lemon Thistle. Don’t have that much space to work with? Try a SipCaddy or a Shakoolie for the necessities!
- Soft Water: Stop letting hard water dry out your skin and hair. Step out of the tub feeling fresh, clean and hydrated with a water softening system.
Pro Tip: Number 5 might be something you’re completely unaware of.
However, if you notice your skin and hair are always extremely dry after showering, there’s always water spots after the water dries, and there’s limescale buildup on faucets and in showers — then you have a serious hard water problem that needs to be addressed!
This can easily be fixed with a water softener or water filtration system.
Call Barker and Sons Plumbing & Rooter today and allow our professionals to provide a full water quality report and a range of options to help you bring your water up to your standards, not the Orange County’s!