Hydro Jet Drain Cleaning
We pick the perfect drain cleaning option for your needs so we can knock out your clog without damaging your pipes.
Hydro Jetting Services in Orange County
If you’re dealing with extra tough clogs in your Orange County home, pipe snaking and rooting might not be enough. But before you start thinking you need pipe replacement, call Barker and Sons to bring in the big guns: hydro jets.
Hydro jet drain cleaning blasts blockages in your pipes with a high-pressure stream of water, breaking up clogs and sending them down the drain. It is capable of cleaning out even the toughest grease, sand, and sediment build up in your drains.
What is Hydro Jetting?
Hydro jetting is a newer procedure developed by plumbers that allows them to expertly remove clogs located deep within the pipe structure.
Usually, this process involves inserting the tip of a hose into the downstream pipe and then snaking it down until it reaches the clog. Once the hose is in proximity to the affected pipe, the plumber can turn on the hydro jetting system and blast the clog with as much as 3,500 PSI worth of water pressure.
It’s important to occasionally receive this kind of intense drain cleaning because it cleans out dirty water from your plumbing and keeps your toilets, showers, sinks, and dishwashers from backing up.
The Benefits of Hydro Jet Drain Cleaning
- Eco-Friendly: Unlike many other pipe-cleaning methods, hydro jetting relies on good, old-fashioned water to get the job done. No hazardous chemicals required!
- Versatile: We have two different-sized machines which allows us to hydro jet nearly any job. There’s no clog too big or too small for us.
- Economically Friendly: Prevention is key! Having your plumbing cleared regularly will help you avoid costly repairs in the future. Your wallet will thank you in the long run.
- Bacteria-Banishing: As you can imagine, there’s a ton of gunk that can latch on and build up within you plumbing — the perfect storm for bacteria to take hold. With hydro jetting, bacteria breeding grounds are banished once and for all.
- Gentle On Your Drains: In many cases, hydro jetting is actually more gentle on plumbing systems than rooting. See our comparison of the two: Snaking Drains vs Hydrojetting.
Picking the Right Drain Cleaning Option
At Barker and Sons Plumbing & Rooter, we carry a complete array of hydro jetting machines from mini (designed for kitchen and bathroom lines) to mega (for your main sewer lines and other large pipes).
Our variety of sizes makes it easy for us to pick the perfect drain cleaning option for your needs so we can knock out your clog without damaging your pipes. Have an emergency? Contact us today!
Whether you own a busy restaurant in downtown Anaheim or you own a home in Fullerton, CA or anywhere else in Orange County, hydro jetting is the ultimate way to knock tough clogs out of your pipes.
If you’ve got slow or totally stopped drains and you think you’ve exhausted all your options, call the expert plumbers at Barker and Sons to discuss our hydro jetting services.