Gas Leak Detection &Repair Services Orange County
If you smell gas, and can’t find the source, immediate assistance is required. When a problem arises it is critical that you get it checked out by a professional. Barker & Sons Plumbing is your expert source for gas line repairs and the ones you can count on when you suspect you have a gas leak in your home or business. Did the gas company turn your gas off? From installing new gas lines, to detecting and repairing leaks, our licensed plumbers are available 24-hours a day to make sure your gas pipe repairs will be completed safely so you can rest easy.Installation
- Flexible piping gas lines
- Natural gas lines
- Propane gas lines
- Gas line piping for appliances
- Installation of gas water heaters (tankless and conventional) stoves, fireplaces, dryers and grills
Leak Detection & Testing
- Highly-experienced technicians—find the leak and fix it right the first time
- Efficient service with 100% satisfaction guarantee on all services and repairs
- Latest technologies are used to pinpoint leak(s)
- We retest your gas line system pressure to ensure there are no more leaks before we leave
- Certified professionals
- 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, on-call fast and friendly service
- Gas valve replacements and repairs
- Multiple gas lines repaired
Whether you’re in need of a quick inspection for your own peace of mind, or a full-blown gas line repair, no job is too big or too small for Barker & Sons Plumbing. Although gas is a cost-efficient part of the functioning of many homes and businesses, there are also inherent dangers associated with gas. Therefore, it is imperative that any gas work, installation or repairs be done by a qualified professional. At Barker & Sons, your safety is our first concern. And you can trust our experienced gas professionals to safely install or repair your gas lines, leaving you to talk about more important things than gas.
A seismic issue
The last thing you want to worry about when the “big one” hits is whether your gas line is leaking. An earthquake can happen at any time, day or night. And when it does you sometimes have only seconds to decide what to do first. At Barker & Sons Plumbing we are taking steps to make sure our customers know they have options when it comes to the safety of their home during a catastrophic event such as an earthquake. In the event that you are trapped or if you are not home, the shutoff valve automatically shuts off your gas.
Our licensed professionals can quickly and professionally install an earthquake shutoff valve in your home, which will automatically shut down your gas system in the event of an earthquake, measuring greater than magnitude 5.4. In the event you are trapped or if you are not home, do not worry the shutoff valve automatically shuts off your gas for you. These relatively inexpensive shutoff valves are passive devices that require no action by the homeowners to activate. Think of it as cost effective fire insurance!
Earthquake Shutoff Valve Benefits:
- Seismic safety
- Automatic shut-off in case of a gas line break, reducing the chance of explosion and fire
- Automatically reset (by homeowner or professional) after gas line is repaired
- Works on both natural gas and propane systems
- One-time, affordable investment in safety
- Protection 365 days a year-even if you’re away from home
- Reduce liability – recommended by insurance companies and can help reduce home owner’s insurance rates
- No false trips due to vibrations
Chances are that after a major incident, public safety services will be busy handling a multitude of emergencies. And since most fires occur after a quake, wouldn’t it be nice to know that you’re home is covered well in advance? No one knows when a disaster will strike, so your best defense is to be prepared. Experience the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your home is protected…call the professionals at Barker & Sons Plumbing today for information and installation of an earthquake shutoff valve for your home. And sleep a little easier tonight.