Your Trusted Drain Cleaning Experts in Whittier, CA
Our state-of-the-art services, including hydro jet drain cleaning, help prevent clogs and back ups.
With over 35 years of experience, Barker and Sons Plumbing & Rooter offers the best customer service and most up-to-date technology in Whittier. As a full-service plumbing company, we provide drain and sewer cleaning services. With Barker & Sons, you can expect a quick response time to clear out your drains from our team of highly trained plumbers.
We are here and proud to serve you!
How to know when it’s time to call a professional drain cleaner:
- Your drain makes funny sounds (gurgling, etc.)
- You are experiencing recurring problems
- Your drains are inefficiently draining
- Unpleasant odors are coming from your drains
A small clog in your toilet, sink, or bathtub might not seem like an issue that requires professional help, but severe clogs can indicate larger problems with your plumbing. That’s where we come in.
Why Choose Barker & Sons
You’re in good hands when you choose Barker & Sons for all your drain cleaning needs.
- Over 35 years of dedicated service to our customers
- Quick response time
- Highly trained technicians
- Available 24/7
- Guaranteed 100% satisfaction
Clogged Drain? Barker & Sons is Here to Help
Clogged drains are a major headache for homeowners in Whittier. When you’re experiencing a clogged drain, one of the smartest things you can do is to call the leading Orange County plumbing company, Barker and Sons. Our experienced plumber will be able to clear out your clogs in no time. A skilled technician can help you identify the cause and scope of the issue, so you can rest assured it’ll be completely taken care of. In addition to experience, our team has access to equipment that many homeowners don’t.
If you are experiencing a blocked, clogged or leaking drain line, you can rely on the drain cleaning experts at Barker and Sons. Our trained and experienced plumbers can handle all types of drain problems and get your home or business back to functioning properly in no time.
Whether it’s a clogged drain, a grease buildup in your sink’s drain, or even a damaged sewer pipe, our licensed and insured professionals can take care of it quickly.
Don’t Let Your Whittier Home Suffer from a Clogged Drain
Some people may not consider a clogged drain to be a major issue – or, at least, not something that requires a plumber’s attention. This, however, isn’t a good outlook. The longer you put off repairs, the more likely a clogged drain is to turn into a serious problem.
When your home’s plumbing is clogged, leaks may occur from busted pipes. A leak that damages your foundation can cause water damage and uneven ground underneath your house. Consequently, your house will require expensive repairs.
Common Reasons for a Clogged Drain
Most drain clogs occur when we flush foreign objects down the drain. You can prevent damage and costly plumbing repairs by recognizing the common causes of clogged drains.
- Discarded Food: Despite having a garbage disposal, you should never put large amounts of food scraps down the drain. It is common for homeowners to only be able to dispose of small amounts of food scraps in their garbage disposals. It is not recommended to put some food waste down a garbage disposal, including coffee grounds, eggshells, pasta, rice, and fruits and vegetables.
- Hair: In your drains, hair can clog because it binds with grease and other sticky substances. You can prevent hair from going down drains by installing drain covers in showers and bathtubs. If possible, bathe your pets outdoors.
- Tree Roots: Often, underground pipes are clogged due to invasive tree roots. In small cracks or leaks in sewer lines, tree roots can penetrate. A root infestation inside a pipe can cause a complete blockage or rupture. Hydro jet cleaning can remove minor tree root clogs. Be sure to plant trees far away from underground pipes, and look for anything that could cause a problem with the sewer line on a regular basis.
- Disposing Trash: Too often, toilets are treated as trash cans. Don’t flush diapers, paper towels, dental floss, or feminine hygiene products into the toilet. Keep toilet paper to a reasonable amount and flush only human waste down the toilet. To make it easier to dispose of trash properly, keep a trash can nearby.
Our Drain Cleaning and Sewer Repair Services in Whittier, CA include the following:
- Rooter and Snaking Service
- Clog Removal
- Sewer Pipe Rebuilding
- Sewer Camera Inspection
- Trenchless “No Dig” Sewer Repairs
- Drain Cleaning & Repairs
It’s always a smart idea to have your drains regularly cleaned by a professional Orange County plumber—it’s a critical preventative maintenance measure that will preserve your Whittier home’s plumbing fixtures and allow you to avoid very costly repairs down the road. But if the need arises for emergency sewer cleaning—contact Barker and Sons Plumbing.
It doesn’t matter when you have a drain or sewer issue, our plumbers are available 24/7 to take care of any and all of your drain and sewer repair needs. Plus, we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our plumbing services.
We’ve been providing the best drain and sewer repair service to the community of Whittier, CA for over 35 years. Give us a call and find out why your neighbors trust Barker and Sons for all of their plumbing, drain, and sewer needs.
Call Barker & Sons for All Your Drain & Sewer Needs
We are available on call 24/7 to help you with any plumbing emergency, no matter what time of day it is. Each of our plumbers is green-certified, and we adhere to stringent water and energy metering practices and advocate grey water usage.
Don’t stress if faulty pipes are stealing your peace of mind. Call 714-439-9822 today to speak with a member of our friendly team. Our team is at your (garbage) disposal!