Gas Leak Detection & Repair Experts – Orange County
Did The Gas Gompany Turn Off Your Gas and Tell You to Call a Licensed Plumbing Contractor? If so, Barker and Sons Plumbing can help.
Barker and Sons Plumbing is a Licensed Plumbing Contractor that can help you find your leak, repair it, and get your gas turned back on. When a problem arises it is critical that you get it checked out by a professional. Gas lines are an essential part of your Orange County home or business, and can also be very dangerous. Your home’s gas often powers your furnace, water heater, fireplace, oven and stove. If you smell gas, and can’t find the source, immediate assistance is required.
Barker & Sons is your expert source for gas line repair and the ones you can count on when you suspect you have a gas leak in your home or business. From installing new gas lines, to detecting and repairing leaks, our Licensed Plumbers are available 24-hours a day to make sure your gas line repairs will be completed safely so you can rest easy.
- Flexible piping gas lines
- Natural gas lines
- Propane gas lines
- Gas line piping for appliances
- Installation of gas water heaters (tankless and conventional) stoves, fireplaces, dryers and grills
Leak Detection & Testing
- Highly-experienced technicians—find the leak and fix it right the first time
- Efficient service with 100% satisfaction guarantee on all services and repairs
- Latest technologies are used to pinpoint leak(s)
- We retest your gas line system pressure to ensure there are no more leaks before we leave
- Certified professionals
- 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, on-call fast and friendly service
- Gas valve replacements and repairs
- Multiple gas lines repaired
Whether you’re in need of a quick inspection for your own peace of mind, or a full-blown emergency gas line repair, no job is too big or too small for Barker & Sons Plumbing. Although natural gas is a cost-efficient part of the functioning of many homes and businesses, there are also inherent dangers associated with gas. Therefore, it is imperative that any gas work, installation or repairs be done by a qualified professional. At Barker & Sons, your safety is our first concern. And you can trust our experienced gas professionals to safely install or repair your gas lines, leaving you to talk about more important things than gas.