Sewer and drain clogs can be frustrating and hard to pinpoint. Here at Barker & Sons Plumbing and Rooter, we strive to get the job done right the first time. Nobody wants a whole song and dance to get quality repairs, they just want to know they are in good hands. With 28 years of experience, we are prepared to handle both your residential and commercial plumbing needs.
How Do Video Camera Pipe Inspections Work?
One of the methods we use to insure the quality of our services is video camera pipe inspection, which eliminates the guesswork from plumbing issues in hard-to-reach areas. This type of inspection provides a real-time visual of underground sewer lines and other piping to determine the issue at hand. We use state of the art technology, consisting of a flexible fiber optic cable with a high resolution video camera on the tip, to pinpoint issues such as cracked or broken drains, collapsed drains or sewage lines, and pipe obstructions. We use a locator with the camera so we can locate the sewer or drain pipe hidden from view and give an exact distance in the ground, ceiling, or wall.
Our professionally trained technicians are experts in this equipment, allowing them to get to the root of the problem and make the repair quickly, saving you time and money. When it comes to camera inspections for your sewer or drain, you can expect to enjoy these main benefits.
Benefits of Video Camera Inspections:
- Accuracy: Using a camera to dive deep into your sewer pipes takes the guesswork out of diagnosing a current or potential plumbing problem. Think of it as a realistic alternative to x-ray vision! By snaking a camera down into your pipes, we’re able to see exactly what’s going on to correct and prevent a variety of sewer line issues.
- Safety: The days of digging up sewer lines and breaking through sheetrock just to diagnose a plumbing problem are over. With a minimally invasive camera inspection, figuring out what’s going on is not only safer, but a whole less messier.
- Speed: Since we no longer have to do any demolition or trial-and-error to diagnose and fix a plumbing problem, we’ll be able to determine a solution faster. That means you’ll be able to get back to your daily business, using your water for cleaning, showering and teeth brushing as needed!
- Cost: Let’s say you have a clog in your sewer. Before camera inspections were a thing, drain technicians would only estimate where the clog was occurring. For this reason, they had to excavate the pipe and take it apart to find where the issue was. This process took a long time, and more time leads to higher costs for you!
- Piece of Mind: Video camera inspections allow you, the customer, to view the repair work when it is finished – giving you confidence that it was properly completed.
If you notice some slow moving water or gurgling noises coming from your drain, it should not be ignored! This could be a sign of expensive clogs to come. If you notice any of these warning signs & reasons why you would need sewer repairs, It is best to call your Barker & Sons professionals and have them take a look with the drain camera so they can diagnose the problem.
We care about your comfort, and we feel that a video camera inspection will help give you the results you desire. That’s why here at Barker & Sons Plumbing & Rooter, we are currently offering a free camera inspection with any drain cleaning service. Be sure to take advantage on your next appointment.