Professional Leak Detection and Repair in Newport Beach
Leaks spring up when we least expect them, and they can cause major damage — and quickly. Whether you have an obvious leak or a sneaky leak that you can’t quite pinpoint, Barker & Sons is here to help. We offer professional leak detection and repair services throughout Newport Beach.
Our team of expert plumbers can detect and repair leaks anywhere in your home. Even if the location of your leak isn’t visible to the naked eye, we have the technology to pinpoint behind walls, above the ceiling, below the floor, and even underground. If you’re unsure about whether you even have a leak or not we can still help! We’ll come to you, troubleshoot your issue, and get you patched up in no time.
Warning Signs You May Need Leak Detection
If you are experiencing any of the following, please contact us immediately. Leaks can cause major damage to your home, resulting in costly repairs.
- Drop in Water Pressure — Loss of water pressure, whether gradual or abrupt, may indicate that you have a leak somewhere in your water system. We’ll help you locate the leak with pinpoint accuracy and restore any lost pressure.
- Surge in Water Bill — A spike in your water bill may be a sign that you are losing excess water somewhere. Investigating sooner than later can save you a lot of time, trouble, and money down the road.
- Rusty Pipes — If you have rusted or corroded pipes, they may be prone to leaking. We can inspect the piping in your Newport Beach home to make sure everything is watertight.
- Mildew Formation — Mildew grows where there is moisture in humidity. You may expect some in places like the shower, but mildew around walls or ceilings may indicate a leak.
- Wet Spots in Your Yard — Have you noticed damp spots or puddling in your yard? Wet spots around your home may indicate a slab leak.
Leaks of any kind are a nuisance but Barker & Sons Plumbing is here to help. Our expert plumbers can detect and repair your leak in Newport Beach before you know it.
Our Leak Detection and Repair Services
Barker & Sons offers comprehensive leak detection and repair solutions throughout Newport Beach, CA. No matter what type of leak you are dealing with, we have the tools and expertise to handle the job.
Slab leaks can be difficult to detect but can have devastating consequences. In fact, slab leaks can be detrimental to the structural integrity of your home. If you suspect you might have a slab leak, get in touch with us immediately. As Newport Beach’s slab leak experts, we’ll pinpoint the leak and provide you with solutions.
Leaky or burst pipes can cause a host of serious problems. Whether you have a pinhole leak or a major problem, Barker & Sons is here to help prevent major damage from occurring. Don’t get caught off guard by damage to your walls, floors, or ceilings. Let us take care of those pipe leaks today!
If you smell gas, you need to call for help immediately. Barker & Sons Plumbing offers same-day gas leak detection and repair for our neighbors in Newport Beach. Let us restore your safety and peace of mind by ensuring that you have a reliable, leak-free gas supply for your home.
You might also encounter leaks with major appliances like water heaters, sump pumps, toilets, and more. Whatever kind of leak you have, we are here to help. From faucet leaks to slab leaks, our plumbers have the expertise to detect and repair every kind of leak. Reach out to us to discuss your problem. We’d be glad to lend a hand.
Common Sources of Leaks in Newport Beach
Leaks can come from all kinds of sources. Here are some factors for leaks that we regularly see in Newport Beach.
- Clogged Drain Lines — Clogged drain lines can lead to overflows and even burst lines over time.
- High Water Pressure — It may feel great in the shower or with the hose, but too much pressure will put strain on the plumbing system and cause leaks.
- Tree Root Invasions — Trees can invade your plumbing system as they seek out a water source. If you have a crack, tree roots can make that weakness in a pipe much worse.
- Pipe Joints — Joints are a weak point. In most cases, they should be sealed well, but it’s not uncommon for leaks to develop at joints over time.
- Wear and Tear — If you have older faucets and knobs for your water fixtures, you can expect to develop leaks. Barker & Sons can help repair and replace existing fixtures.
At Barker & Sons, we’ve seen it all. You can rest assured knowing that if you have a leak, we have the tools and know-how to detect and repair that leak as soon as possible. The Barker & Sons family is ready to serve your family with expertise you can trust.
Newport Beach’s Leak Detection Experts
Since 1983, Barker & Sons has provided expert plumbing solutions. We’re available to our neighbors in Newport Beach 24/7, seven days a week — even on holidays! We take pride in our craft and are always glad to lend a hand.
We are plumbers for your peace of mind. We are masters in our profession. And as certified green plumbers, we are also committed to doing our part for the environment. When you need reliable, trustworthy, experienced leak detection in Newport Beach, there’s no better option than Barker & Sons. We are here for you and your family, today and every day.