Be honest — there’s been at least one moment in your life where you flushed the toilet and to your dismay, the water started to rise instead of drain. That’s when the panic sets in: “Please, oh please do not overflow” — you’re begging in your mind to the toilet Gods. But, don’t worry. You’re not the only one.
- Overflowing Toilet: Whether it happens at work, in a public place, at a friends house, or in your own home — it’s everyone’s worst nightmare. Fortunately, with the right tool, a trusty plunger, it’s usually a pretty quick fix.
- Running Toilet: Less embarrassing, albeit, but not any less annoying. In fact, a running toilet will probably be even more trying on your nerves — not to mention, your water bill.
- Low Water Pressure: Talk about pesky. Have you ever tried to take a satisfying shower with only a light drizzle coming from the showerhead? Not very fulfilling, to say the least.
- Leaking Pipes: These can cost you a pretty penny — both with regards to wasted water, as well as money spent removing mold and mildew from inside the walls. Yuck!
- Dripping Faucets: “Drip, drip, drip…” The repetitive, irritating sound that no homeowner wants to endure. Not only that, but a slow and steady drip can costs you a ton in water waste.
- Clogged Drains: Hair in the shower drain; food particles in the sink — there are so many easy ways to clog your drain. If only unclogging it was as simple!
- Failed Sump Pump: Perhaps the most dreadful plumbing problem of them all, a sump pump failure can cause flooding, which of course can lead to a whole slew of issues too.
- Freezing Cold Water: Every not and again a water heater will call it quits. While this can happen for a variety of reasons, we can assure you that none of them are convenient!
Has your home been plagued by and of these unfortunate plumbing events? If so, don’t panic. If you live in Orange County, CA or the surrounding areas, Barker and Sons is the expert plumbing company to call!
Barker and Sons Plumbing & Rooter is a family owned and operated business that serves Orange County, California. Plumbing services are available 24/7, and a member of the team will personally answer all calls. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us today at 714-630-8766.