*Last updated on February 21, 2018.
What is Hydrojetting?
When traditional cabling and drain-snaking doesn’t work, hydrojetting is the next, and most effective, step!
Hydrojetting is a newer procedure developed by plumbers that allows them to expertly remove clogs located deep down within the pipe structure. Usually, this involves inserting the tip of a hose into the downstream pipe, and then snaking it down until it reaches the clog. Once the hose is in proximity to the affected pipe, the plumber can turn on the hydrojetting system and blast the clog with as much as 3,500 p.s.i worth of water pressure.
Depending on where your clog is located, we’ll use either our mini (best for kitchens and bathrooms) or mega (best for main sewer lines or other large pipes) hydrojetting machines, and then — well, you know what happens next… Your drains get the cleaning of a lifetime!
It doesn’t matter if you own a commercial building in the heart of Anaheim or a home in Orange County when you need a drain solution that works, you need hydrojetting. For more information on the hydrojetting process, take a look at the following video:
The Benefits of Hydrojetting
- Eco-Friendly: Unlike many other pipe-cleaning methods, hydrojetting relies on good, old-fashioned water to get the job done. No hazardous chemicals required!
- Versatile: Being that we have two different-sized machines, we can hydrojet nearly any job. There’s no clog too big or too small. Clogs everywhere have met their match!
- Economically Friendly: Your wallet will thank you in the long run — trust us. Having your plumbing cleared regularly will help you avoid costly repairs in the future. Prevention is key!
- Bacteria-Banishing: As you can imagine, there’s a ton of gunk that can latch on and build up within you plumbing — the perfect storm for bacteria to take hold. With hydrojetting, bacteria breeding grounds are banished once and for all.
Clogs and stoppages in drain pipes can be a nightmare for homeowners. They can block up toilets, sinks, and showers regularly used by family members. These blockages can be a real problem not only because they have the ability to severely disrupt your family’s basic toiletry routines, but they can also cause expensive damages to your home’s plumbing system.
Here’s What’s Great About Hydrojetting:
- With hydrojetting, there is a complete array of available hydrojetting machines, from mini to mega, making it the perfect draining cleaning option for your specific plumbing needs.
- In many cases, hydrojetting is actually more gentle on plumbing systems than rooting is. See our comparison of the two: Snaking Drains vs Hydrojetting.
- Hydrojetting can help to routinely refresh your drains, keeping both you and your plumbing system happy! See why having a yearly video camera inspection of your sewer lines can help you stay on top of any plumbing issues that may arise.
There are many warning signs you have a clogged sewer or drain and may need hydrojetting services from a plumber. If you catch a clog fast enough, the repair job may be much simpler – hydrojetting may not even be necessary to handle a partial clog. But if a pipeline becomes totally clogged, you’ll definitely want to contact us as soon as you can.
Are you ready to blast your drains & sewers free of unwanted clogs? Call our plumbing & drain experts today at 714.630.8766 or request service online.
We’re available 24/7 for all of your emergency plumbing needs.